Wednesday, July 14, 2004

N117
Member

Posts: 167
Joined: May 2004


Wednesday 07/14/04 6:14 AM (NEW!)



Quote
Originally posted by: Stiffler

Quote
Originally posted by: Dr Tax My AoC screen name is Flyingifr, and I am the creator of the Flyingifr method.



Well *hic* excuse me. I didn't *hic* er, know I was in the company of such.. *hic* how shall I say.. distinguished debtors.
What exactly, is the Flyingifr method. *hic* LOL



The movie was "Hot Dog" an 80's skiing moving with a group of misfits. One was Chinese and spoke no English except for 1 ironically funny line when he asked...."What the F^#K is a Chinese Downhill???!!!"

With that reference I say.... WHAT THE F^#K IS A FLYINGIFR METHOD?????"

For Lying You Incorporate Non-Good Information From Rectum????? I GOT IT- Translation, lie out your a$$ to collectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------
-S117

Halo 2 arrives on 11.09.2004

Edited: Wednesday 07/14/04 at 6:17 AM by SPAR7AN117