Saturday, August 14, 2004

Average Joe
Senior Member

Posts: 267
Joined: Apr 2004


Saturday 08/14/04 6:36 AM

Look at this:

Bud Hibbs Exposed

This is hilarious info on one of America's so called "credit experts".

If only I knew who put this together, I'd happily donate a few bucks towards the hosting fee.. hahahahahaha..

Stiffler
Senior Member

Posts: 527
Joined: Jun 2004

Saturday 08/14/04 6:40 AM

I didn't figure he had the huevos to actually be here in person. That site is seriously blocked by my work's filter, but I'll check it at home. Anyone can see he is just in it for the money. I like the little cartoons of collectors he has on his site that resemble the burgler from the Cookie Crisp cereal box. Gawd. Do they still sell Cookie Crisp? Wasn't there a dog that always caught him in the ads?

-------------------------
Troll NOT Tyrone... remember those innocent persons claimed by violent IP banning...


Bud Hibbs
Junior Member

Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2004

Saturday 08/14/04 6:41 AM

I couldn't live with the lies anymore...I had to come out. Sorry to all of my fans.

Stiffler
Senior Member

Posts: 527
Joined: Jun 2004

Saturday 08/14/04 6:45 AM


Quote
Originally posted by: Bud Hibbs
I couldn't live with the lies anymore...I had to come out. Sorry to all of my fans.

Apology accepted and you stand exonerated hence forth. I think you saved your self a trip to the ol' stockade, but you gotta let us throw a few apples at your head.. PLEEEZE??

-------------------------
Troll NOT Tyrone... remember those innocent persons claimed by violent IP banning...