Thursday, September 16, 2004

Blindala sure thinks he's got it all figured out. The goon is actually so ignorant that he thinks it don't matter what I do he is going to benefit somehow. That's what he says in this email I got from him. Just shows you that ignorance has no bounds.

You absolutely crack me up!
I love it that you are posting my name all over your blog...I really do! Even if you have "hidden links," that search engines don't pick up, the end result is that the person clicking thru ends up at CI com and ends up at my article! Brilliant!
As far as Creditnet, I clicked thru that one too and I was laughing my ass off when I read that stuff! They think that I am Kaykay? Very funny.
Keep on posting my stuff...please! It not only has comedic value for me, but it really does help me in the end!
Your the best!
BLindala