Monday, April 11, 2005

The next exciting episode of CAMEL JOCKEY



Well, here is the 4th call from the camel jockey. Yes, I know dear old will whoop and holler about how he told everybody my methods won't work but I'm taking it easy on this dumb bunny because I wanted him to call back. This time he made a huge mistake by using a false name among other things. My voice print software identifies him as being Jason Smith or at least that is the fake name he used last time. So he is illegally lying about who he is if nothing else and I can prove it. This file will probably require you to have RealPlayer but I got this call down to 6 MB and it is a lot longer than the previous calls so it won't take nearly so long to download and it won't be chewing up your hard drive space so much. And so without further ado, here is the next exciting episode of CAMEL JOCKEY.