Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wild Bill Bauer



Bill Lindala
Senior Member

Posts: 1017
Joined: Sep 2002

Thursday 09/09/04 2:40 PM (NEW)


Quote

Originally posted by: datacollector
I don't understand why Creditwrench is banned if all of you are going to continue talking to him in this forum, taunting him, posting his blog replies, etc....can't we just let him rest in peace? Something funny, though, I was listening to Bob&Tom on the radio on my way to work today and they had a comedian on there named guess what???? BILL BAUER!! yep, he really was called that. I don't know if its our guy, or if this comedian maybe saw the blog and thought it was as funny as some of us did and just assumed that name, or if its just coincidence, but I couldn't believe it!



Bill Bauer IS a real comedian, but he is not Wrench. I would envision Wrench as more of an onstage poetry reader rather than a comedian!



-------------------------
Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.--Dennis Miller

Premier Consulting Group, LLC - Your Success Is Our Responsibility



No, I'm not the bill bauer this post is talking about but I am far more famous than the commedian.